MANHATTAN — The Corcoran Group celebrated its annual awards ceremony last week and honored a dozen or so of its agents from Brooklyn. More than 800 Corcoran agents and employees attended the ceremony, which was followed by a festive cocktail reception held at 230 Fifth Ave.
Prior to announcing the award winners, Pamela Liebman, Corcoran president and CEO, thanked the agents and employees for another great year, citing multiple successes in 2011, including “twice the number of exclusives of any other firm in Brooklyn.”
Joining Liebman in presenting the awards was Tresa Hall, executive vice president and director of sales.
From Brooklyn, the following were honored:
Deborah Rieders won Brooklyn Sales Person of the Year, and Frank Castelluccio and Aaron Lemma were named Brooklyn Team of the Year.
The following is a complete list of the Corcoran 2011 Award Honorees from Brooklyn:
• Brooklyn Team of the Year: Frank Castelluccio and Aaron Lemma
• Brooklyn Salesperson of the Year: Deborah Rieders
• Brooklyn Rookie of the Year: Paul Murphy
• Brooklyn Rental Person of the Year: Vicki Negron
• Brooklyn Heights Salesperson of the Year: Cheryl Nielsen-Saaf
• Brooklyn Heights Team of the Year: Jim Cornell and Leslie Marshall
• Fort Greene Salesperson of the Year: Toni Martin
• Park Slope Salesperson of the Year: Jessica Buchman
• Park Slope Team of the Year: The Talbott Group
• Williamsburg Salesperson of the Year: Tom Le
• Williamsburg Team of the Year: The Barak/Blackburn Group.