Brooklyn Daily Eagle
Brooklyn businesses affected by Hurricane Sandy are urged to attend the Hurricane Sandy business relief workshop at in the Community Room at Brooklyn Borough Hall on Tuesday, November 20, from 9 – 10 a.m.
Representatives from federal, state and local agencies will inform attendees about what financial assistance is available. RSVP not required. For more information, please contact the Office of Congresswoman Nydia Velázquez, 718-599-3658 ext. #12; or Congressman Jerrold Nadler, 212-367-7350.
Brooklyn Borough Hall is located at 209 Joralemon Street (between Court and Adams Streets) in Downtown Brooklyn.
Agencies in attendance:
* U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
* Federal Emergency Management Assistance (FEMA)
* New York Business Development Corporation (NYBDC)
* NYC Department of Small Business Services (SBS)
* NYC Economic Development Corporation (NYCEDC)
* Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce
* NYC Business Solutions
* Brooklyn Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
* Southwest Brooklyn Industrial Development Corporation (SBIDC)