Brooklyn Daily Eagle
You can help teach talented, motivated college students about the law by volunteering just a few hours of your time. In exchange, we'll provide you with free non-transitional CLE credits in the category of skills.
- Features four preliminary rounds of competition, and you can judge as many or as few as you like—no litigation experience is required
- Please free to invite a friend or colleague to co-judge with you at the tournament. We'll pair you together!
- 16 top trial advocacy teams will compete including Harvard, Columbia, NYU, Virginia, and defending national champion Florida State University
- We'll serve complimentary food and beverages as a token of our appreciation
- Registering takes less than a minute -- just visit our site